Where is the Parish House Inn?
Are you looking for a a place with character and charm?
Ypsilanti is the second oldest city in Michigan, after Detroit.
Originally established as a trading post in 1890, a permanent settlement was established on the Huron River in 1823 by Major Thomas Woodruff. It was named “Ypsilanti”, in honor of Demetrius Ypsilantis, a hero of the Greek War of Independence, when it became a city.
Just steps away from your room at the Parish House Inn,
- You can explore buildings with 19th century charm
- Experience History at the Auto Museum, Firehouse Museum, and Historical museum
- Browse locally owned shops for antiques, clothing, and more.
- Go for a walk or jogging on nearby trails
- Choose from 8 locally owned restaurants for lunch or dinner
- Attend the many events at nearby Riverside Park
A short drive away
- Eastern Michigan University is 1 mile
- Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan
- The Yankee Air Museum for WW2 airplanes and memorabilia.
- Road trips to quaint towns, wineries, and the Henry Ford Museum
“It’s easy to get on and off the highway and very convenient to Ann Arbor and other local sights.” NH, Ohio
Do you have questions about where to go, what to do and who to see?
Innkeeper, Chris Mason, has lived in the area for 25 years and can help you with your travel plans. Just contact her at 734-480-4800 or email email@example.com.
“Chris is super knowledgeable about Ypsi and very willing to share anecdotes and tips.” HD, Ohio
Save 20% on Sunday – Thursday night rates when you “BOOK NOW” guaranteed!
Just a 20 minute drive from the Detroit Metro Airport on I-94, the Parish House Inn is only one-half mile north of exit 183. Driving distance to Ann Arbor, the University of Michigan and the “Big House” is 20 minutes or less using convenient local roads. Detroit is 30 minutes while Toledo and Lansing are 1 hour drive time.
Eastern Michigan University is 1 mile. St. Joseph Mercy Hospital is 3 miles.